The Old Eds Football club’s philosophy for football includes team spirit, hard work, determination and above all play with dignity and fair play. We are happy to create an environment where our players are happy to be as this strengthens motivation. We allow our players to make mistakes, give them time to be creative and encourage reflection through positive thinking. We encourage solutions and responsibilities, set standards, create a culture of development and always end on a positive note by praising their efforts not results.
- The Football Club caters for both boys and girls between the Ages of 5-15 years.
- Training takes place at the Old Eds Virgin Active, 11th-9th Ave Houghton at the following times:
- Under 6 – 10: Monday and Wednesday 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- Under 11 -15: Tuesday and Thursday 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Players participate in games in the Combined League which begins in April. Games are played weekly on a Saturday and Sunday morning both home and away.
To become a member or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org